Shoulder pain is an extremely common complaint and there are many issues commonly associated with this problem.
Shoulder pain can be extremely uncomfortable and can leave you feeling agitated and stressed so It is important for us to make an accurate diagnosis your shoulder pain symptoms, so that the appropriate treatment can be recommended. If you feel that shoulder pain is enabling you to carry out your normal daily activities, please give us a call.
If you have shoulder pain, some common causes we treat include:
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rehabilitation after a Dislocated Shoulder
- Shoulder Instability
- Acromio-clavicular joint pain
- Sub-acromial Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder blade (scapula) pain
- Rotator cuff tear
- Rehabilitation after shoulder operation
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Rehabilitation after Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder/Upper arm pain
- Biceps Pain