With over 25 years experience in assessing and treating a vast range of musculoskeletal problems, our approach is based upon the best available scientific evidence, and proven to be cost effective. We currently provide physiotherapy services to several large employers nationwide, through our own clinics regionally and 670 hand-picked associate practices on our physiotherapy network.
Services are tailored to our customers’ needs and include: clinical (telephone) triage, face to face physiotherapy, functional capacity assessments, onsite back care (including ergonomic) training and online educational information available through our ‘Work Assist’ portal. This includes >150 video clips related to the management of musculoskeletal conditions and the promotion of health at work.
We recognise that early intervention is integral to a successful outcome, so the service is highly responsive, and we ensure that:
- Each patient that is referred is contacted within 2 hours of instruction.
- The initial assessment is completed within 2-3 days.
- The patient travel time for an appointment will not exceed 20mins by car.
- All reports are completed on the same day as assessment and scrutinised by our clinical governance team prior to submission to our customers.
- Each referral is managed using a centralised electronic diary system that generates automated ‘notifications’, helping to ensure prompt management to expected service levels.
- We undertake detailed monthly reviews of management information to identify referral patterns, trends in symptom reporting, analysis of treatment outcomes and return on investment.
We understand that work is integral to employee well-being, and as such following patient assessment provide modified work reports for employers that emphasis what tasks can be safely completed at work.
The approach that we adopt is biopsychosocial in nature, and is proven to reduce business costs associated with presenteeism and sickness absence due to musculoskeletal pain. Companies where we delivered this service in parallel with day one absence reporting saved over £1million in a year, with subsequent annual cost savings of £300k per year.
Separate to working directly with employers, we also work with a number of occupational health providers that outsource physiotherapy; they are assured to receive a personalised service that exceeds expectation.
Some of the companies that we provide services to include Yorkshire Water, Bradford Council and Transdev.
If you would like more information regarding the service, please do not hesitate to contact us.